Sasking (sasking) wrote in photoshoppe,

Blending in Photoshop

A few years ago I posted in this community about blending. I received great feedback, and learned a wonderful way to do it. All I know is that it used the marquee tool, much feathering and tapping something to fade it away until it blended. I found it to be the best way and haven't liked any other kind of blending since then.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It didn't require masks or gradient maps. Back then I had photoshop 7, but now I have CS3. I don't think the difference would be that much... at least I hope not.
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic